Economic and Efficient
Robots built for cost-efficiency for pick & place applications at clamping forces of 20 to 900 t - especially developed by WITTMANN for this purpose of use.
- Z up to 6,000 mm
- Y up to 2,000 mm
- X up to 1,200 mm
- Payload from 2 to 20 kg
- C-Axis pneumatic (removal side changeable)
- A-Axis rotation (pneumatic)
- Additional E/A available
Robot Control R8
- Shortest training time for personnel
- Free programming of every robot operation
- Infinite diagnostic possibilities of the robot functions
- Integrated observation of maintenance intervals
- Different programming levels for the respective user profile
- Touch control, screen diagonal of 8.4"
The QuickNew assistant makes it possible to generate a complete programming sequence in just seven steps. Supported by images and animation, the QuickNew assistant guides the user through the process of programming the system.